Stage Name: S.Coups (에스.쿱스)
Real Name: Choi Seung Cheol (최승철)
Nickname: 17’s Father, Beagle King
Team: Hip Hop (Leader)
Birth Year: August 8, 1995
Education: Seoul School of Perofrming Arts (‘14)
Blood Type: AB
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Specialty: Rap, Rap making
Training Period: 6 years
- He’s one of the original Pledis Boys.
- He was originally suppose to be a NU’EST member.
- He was formally a member of ‘Tempest’ before Seventeen was created.
- His dream is to become an actor.
- His favorite Korean Singers are Big Bang’s Taeyang & Seol Kyung Goo.
- He wants to meet Taeyang.
- The singer he most respected was 2PAC.
- He’s a black belt in Taekwondo (learned it for 7 Years).
- He doesn’t like lemons.
- He likes sports.
- His ideal type girl is someone who can cook well and eat a lot.
- He was voted by the other members as the manliest member.
- He was voted by the other members as the member with the most experience (as a performancer/trainee).
- He’s the dad of the group.
- His favorite colors are Red and White.
- His favorite number is 8.
- He can be aggressive when playing games.
- He said if he could add another member into the Hip Hop unit, he would add Hoshi so he could choreograph their choreographies for them.
- He created his stage name himself. The S stands for Seungcheol and Seventeen. The Coups means big success. As a rapper, he wants to have his own cool name.
- The meaning behind his real name is that Seung means clearly winning/winning and the Cheol means fair. It means to win fairly.
- He says he hates to show his weaknesses but he’s actually very fragile inside. Unlike his appearance, he’s very affectionate, mischievous and passionate.
- He says he’s most confident when it comes to power. He’s stronger than all his friends and hyungs, so he calls himself the Beagle King (being crazy).
- His role models are Uknow Yunho, G-Dragon and Zico.
- Performed at 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun with After School.
- Appeared in After School Blue’s ‘Wonder Boy’ MV.
- Appeared in Happy Pledis ‘Love Letter’ MV.
- Appeared in NU’EST’s ‘Face’ MV.
- Rapped in Orange Caramel’s ‘Superwoman’ track.
- Appeared in Seventeen TV from 2013-2014.
- Performed at Like Seventeen Shows 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Performed at Wapop Show from August-September 2014.
- Performed at Brand New (Music) Shows in November and December 2014.
- Performed at The Country’s Best Hip Hop Concert in December 2014.
- Performed at SBS Awards Festival in December 2014.