Stage Name: Woozi (우지)
Real Name: Lee Jihoon (이지훈)
Hanja: Li Zhī Xūn (李知勳)
Nickname: Mr. Fluorescent Sneakers, Soft food/Tofu, White, Documentary
Team: Vocal (Leader)
Birthdate: November 22, 1996
Education: Hanlim Multi Arts High School (‘15)
Blood Type: A
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Specialty: Producing, Composing, Writing lyrics
Hobbies: Enjoying music
Training Period: 5 years
- He was a former member of ‘Tempest’ before Seventeen was created.
- He’s a big fan of Brian Puspos.
- He wants to meet Justin Bieber.
- He’s never had a girlfriend. He doesn’t even have friends that are girls.
- He plays the guitar & piano.
- His favorite dessert is Jjajangmyun (Black Bean Noodles) & Spicy Ramyun Noodles mix together.
- He’s a fan of the X-Men series. He likes watching films with Hugh Jackman in them.
- He likes sports.
- He was voted by the other members as the most hard working member, along with Soonyoung.
- He’s envious of Jisoo’s english.
- He likes dogs.
- He composes and makes the lyrics for most of Seventeen’s songs.
- He says he feels burdened being Seventeen’s composer because he’s afraid if they fail, it would be his fault.
- He views himself as being very calm, serious and careful. Because he’s a little too serious sometimes, he has the nickname ‘documentary’.
- The meaning behind his real name is that Ji means ‘know’, Hoon means ‘service’. It means to know my service.
- When he was younger, he did classic music for a long time. He played the clarinet and band instruments. He always enjoyed singing and people told him he had a good voice but he was doubtful. He participated in the Pledis auditions and passed. Since then, his knowledge on music has widened and it becomes more exciting to him each time.
- His role models are Chris Brown and Park Jin Young.
- Between winter or summer, he prefers winter.